By entrusting us with managing your property, you can truly rely on our expertise and skills and we will act as your “right-hand man”.
You can count on our experience in tenancy law, our efficient organization abilities and our know-how in asset management. Whether it is an occasional contract or full property management coordination, our agency will fully meet all your needs.
- Search for tenants, setting up advertising
- Strict selection of prospective tenants
- Lease administration (monitoring rental increases and decreases, incoming and outgoing tenants, etc.)
- Administrative management
- Overall management (representation, checks, monitoring insurances)
- General accounting of the property
- Collection of rent and other incomes
- Litigation management and termination of lease management
- Maintenance and upkeep of the building, fuel orders
- Other specific activities falling outside the management mandate and billed at an hourly rate